Sunday, January 23, 2011

Work It Out!



It's the last week of January... how are your New Year's resolutions going for exercise? Help make life a bit easier with Life on Paper's first printable!

I've created a plan that will help you to organize a full week of workouts. There is also room to count calories, write down the when where and what of your exercise, go through available strength training options, plan with your workout partner, and check off the day when it's complete.

Personally, I've been exercising 5 days a week for 12 years in a row and counting. I really feel like the key to my success has been making a plan and sticking to it. I don't let my emotions get involved. If it's written down, I just do it without questioning my plan. Give this a try for a few weeks and see if it helps you get motivated. I've also made 3 different designs, so check out the website and pick your favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment